Help us count Western Ringtail Possums! Nature Conservation is once again conducting the Spring Possum Tally and needs the help of community to identify where Western ringtail possums live in and around Margaret River. The Spring Possum Tally is conducted every year and provides vital information to help conserve...
Tag Archive for: Nature Conservation Margaret River Region
Join Nature Conservation and the Friends of Barrett St, A Class and Riverslea Foreshore for a walk highlighting the ecology, wildflowers and foreshore values of the Margaret River Foreshore. Meet the people working to protect your reserves and find out how you can help! WHEN: Sunday 21 October 2018,...
The Nature Conservation Margaret River Region 2018 Annual General Meeting is scheduled for 4.00 pm Monday 10 December 2018. An Agenda for the meeting will be circulated closer to the date. Nature Conservation has four positions on its voluntary Board of Management that will be declared vacant at the...
The Ringtail Tally was established by GeoCatch in 2016, in partnership with the WA Government’s Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions. The Tally aims to improve our knowledge and awareness of critically-endangered western ringtail possums living in urban areas. Citizen scientists are engaged to record sightings of possums in...
Cultural Custodians Bestow Traditional Fire Management Knowledge 12 May, 2021
South West Catchments Council is collaborating wit...
Winter nitrogen on pastures: Trial shows how to reduce feed costs and risk of leaching 3 May, 2021
A pasture response trial near Busselton has shown ...
$20 Million Drought Resilience Boost for South West 29 April, 2021
Southwest WA will be better prepared for the impac...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report