The Blackwood Basin Group would like to invite you to a Christmas Celebration! WHEN: Saturday 8 December, 10am—2pm WHERE: 3360 Boyup Brook-Cranbrook Rd, Tonebridge FREE FAMILY FRIENDLY EVENT – A celebration of all the work that has been achieved by local volunteers in 2018 and a big thank you...
Tag Archive for: Perup
PERUP NATURE’S GUESTHOUSE – HELPING HANDS JULY SCHOOL HOLIDAYS WHEN: Tuesday 9 to Thursday 11 July 2019, 9am to 3pm WHERE: 3360 Boyup Brook-Cranbrook Rd, Tonebridge BYO picnic or BBQ lunch. Morning and afternoon tea provided. You and your family are invited to join the Blackwood Basin Group for...
Green Jobs a Winner for Local Wildlife! 13 April, 2021
A new project aiming to employ and train local peo...
Double benefits for South West farmers planting native trees 12 April, 2021
The Australian Government’s much-anticipated Car...
Managing non-wetting soils in South West WA 19 March, 2021
With an estimated ten million hectares of s...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report