Our Regional Landcare Facilitator Programme recently ran an emergency meeting on the new Johne’s Beef Assurance Score (J-BAS) system for more than 50 South West stakeholders. Johne’s Disease is an incurable bacterial infection that may cause serious wasting and chronic diarrhoea in cattle and also affects other ruminants in...
Tag Archive for: Peter Clifton
In April 2017, Federal and state food ministers agreed that low-THC hemp seeds were fit for human consumption. The decision is likely to take effect by the end of 2017. This news comes as a great relief to the Industrial Hemp WA Association (iHempWA), which was set up in 2015....
To improve the sustainability of livestock production, we need to improve efficiencies across the whole production line. This includes efficient fertiliser use, good animal nutrition, and supplying animals for processing that will meet eating standards. Our Regional Landcare Facilitator recently partnered with Accioly Livestock Industries Services, Meat and Livestock...
Green Jobs a Winner for Local Wildlife! 13 April, 2021
A new project aiming to employ and train local peo...
Double benefits for South West farmers planting native trees 12 April, 2021
The Australian Government’s much-anticipated Car...
Managing non-wetting soils in South West WA 19 March, 2021
With an estimated ten million hectares of s...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report