Precision Agriculture (PA) aims to optimise management and improve sustainability, but for many farmers, the range of tools and data handling issues result in a large degree of uncertainty about how and where to start. This fog was lifted at the Society of Precision Agriculture Australia (SPAA) workshop in...
Tag Archive for: phosphorus
Phosphorus fertiliser has been a godsend for livestock and dairy farmers trying to build the fertility of our low-nutrient soils. Without it, Western Australian agriculture would be far less productive and profitable and count for little in terms of food security and the economy. So, when a soil test...
Green Jobs a Winner for Local Wildlife! 13 April, 2021
A new project aiming to employ and train local peo...
Double benefits for South West farmers planting native trees 12 April, 2021
The Australian Government’s much-anticipated Car...
Managing non-wetting soils in South West WA 19 March, 2021
With an estimated ten million hectares of s...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report