Two free workshops in one day. Cheryl Hamence will present tried and tested methods for managing problem weeds and for successful revegetation projects based on 25 years of local experience and practice. Bookings are essential by 20 June. RSVP to Adrian Williams on 0427 086 299 See the flyer...
Tag Archive for: Revegetation
WHERE: Malbup Bird Hide site, Layman Road, Wonnerup TIME: 9.30am – 3.30pm COST: Free with lunch provided! BRING: Weather-appropriate clothing, enclosed shoes, insect repellent, sunscreen and water Join three local specialists and gain valuable knowledge, skills and techniques to successfully revegetate native bushland. Get an insight into the long-term regeneration...
WHEN: Sunday 16 June, 10am-midday WHERE: Dolphin Boat Ramp Busselton Celebrating Arbor Day! Help GeoCatch plant 1,000 seedlings along the Busselton coastline. A wonderful activity for the whole family and a chance to give back to the environment. Refreshments provided. Register via GeoCatch website or call 9781 0111. This...
Green Jobs a Winner for Local Wildlife! 13 April, 2021
A new project aiming to employ and train local peo...
Double benefits for South West farmers planting native trees 12 April, 2021
The Australian Government’s much-anticipated Car...
Managing non-wetting soils in South West WA 19 March, 2021
With an estimated ten million hectares of s...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report