The largest annual regional NRM event in the South West! The 2015 theme was Innovative NRM: Doing more with less. Sarah Molloy2015Regional NRM and Landcare groups, community groups, farmers, Aboriginal organisations, private industry and community members.106 participants More than 100 environmental professionals and community members from across the South West...
Tag Archive for: SW Celebration
The largest annual regional NRM event in the South West! The 2016 theme was Connect, Collaborate, Cultivate: Future-proofing NRM. Sonia Lamond2016Regional NRM and Landcare groups, community groups, farmers, Aboriginal organisations, private industry and community members128 delegatesThis year we partnered with the Cape to Cape Catchments Group to host the...
Double benefits for South West farmers planting native trees 12 April, 2021
The Australian Government’s much-anticipated Car...
Managing non-wetting soils in South West WA 19 March, 2021
With an estimated ten million hectares of s...
Carbon+Biodiversity Pilot 4 March, 2021
On 5th March, the Australian Government announced ...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report