Peter Rogers’ professional experience has been in several legal, governance and strategic leadership positions in the not-for-profit, government and university sectors. Currently, Peter is employed with Curtin University – working as a Commercial Contracts Officer and serves as Councillor for Mandurah City Council. Peter has served on the boards...
Pete Di Bona’s professional career spans 30+ years in the global energy sector with a focus on the commercial and business development of gas and LNG projects. He completed his formal industry role in 2019 but remains active in energy developments as co-founder and Director of a clean energy...
Chris is a Chartered Accountant with more than 40 years’ experience in funds management, compliance, engineering, mining, and chartered accountancy practice. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and retired Fellow of the Institute of Company Directors.
Dr. Claire Langdon comes to SWCC from a background in health: both clinical and in executive and strategic roles. Claire brings skills in strategic thinking, stakeholder engagement, communication and change management as well as research, conceptual and analytical skills. Claire’s research is published in peer reviewed scientific journals. She...
New Technology Reduces Feral Cats in WA’s South West Forests 11 May, 2022
Across millions of hectares of Australia’s fores...
The biochar revolution: from grassroots to industry adoption 29 April, 2022
An initiative by a South West Landcare group more ...
SWCC to Lead Region on Drought and Climate Resilience 26 April, 2022
South West Catchments Council (SWCC) is delighted ...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report