Bill Biggs is the Principal of Biggs & Associates Consulting Services which specialises in environmental management and process control. Bill has worked as a SWCC Director for the past four years and has more than thirty years of experience in environmental management in the mining and resources industry, as...
Kathleen Broderick has more than 25 years of professional experience in natural resource management. Kath’s experience combines social and institutional research with practical contributions to management of water quality improvement, tourism and Indigenous management in the Great Barrier Reef Catchments, Natural Resource Management ‘NRM South’ in Tasmania, and salinity...
Carbon+Biodiversity Expressions of Interest 4 March, 2021
On 5th March, the Australian Government announced ...
Testing the reliability of phosphorus recommendations: Preliminary results from the uPtake project 25 February, 2021
Preliminary results from two years of pasture tria...
Growing with Grazing Matcher 25 February, 2021
Rosa Glen sheep producer Kevin Silverthorne can’...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report