Chris is a Chartered Accountant with more than 40 years’ experience in funds management, compliance, engineering, mining, and chartered accountancy practice. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and retired Fellow of the Institute of Company Directors.
Dr. Claire Langdon comes to SWCC from a background in health: both clinical and in executive and strategic roles. Claire brings skills in strategic thinking, stakeholder engagement, communication and change management as well as research, conceptual and analytical skills. Claire’s research is published in peer reviewed scientific journals. She...
Bill Biggs is the Principal of Biggs & Associates Consulting Services which specialises in environmental management and process control. Bill has worked as a SWCC Director for the past four years and has more than thirty years of experience in environmental management in the mining and resources industry, as...
Kathleen Broderick has more than 25 years of professional experience in natural resource management. Kath’s experience combines social and institutional research with practical contributions to management of water quality improvement, tourism and Indigenous management in the Great Barrier Reef Catchments, Natural Resource Management ‘NRM South’ in Tasmania, and salinity...
Enhanced Remnant Vegetation Pilot 29 September, 2021
On 29th September 2021, the Australian Government ...
Payments to South West Farmers to Improve Native Remnant Vegetation 1 September, 2021
On 31st August, the Australian Government announce...
Soils Health Podcast Series 5 October, 2021
The Soils Health podcasts are produced by the Univ...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report