Chris is a Chartered Accountant with more than 40 years’ experience in funds management, compliance, engineering, mining, and chartered accountancy practice. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and retired Fellow of the Institute of Company Directors.
New Technology Reduces Feral Cats in WA’s South West Forests 11 May, 2022
Across millions of hectares of Australia’s fores...
The biochar revolution: from grassroots to industry adoption 29 April, 2022
An initiative by a South West Landcare group more ...
SWCC to Lead Region on Drought and Climate Resilience 26 April, 2022
South West Catchments Council (SWCC) is delighted ...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report