Cliff Winfield is the East Ward Councillor and Deputy President of Shire of Manjimup and a Ministerial appointee to Department of Water – Warren Donnelly Water Advisory Committee, and Geonames Committee. Cliff has a long association with horticulture, viticulture, aquaculture, forestry, land management, conservation and Landcare in the South West. Through SWCC Board membership, he aims to contribute to sustainable land, water, coastal and marine resource management for the benefit of the community and the planet.
New Technology Reduces Feral Cats in WA’s South West Forests 11 May, 2022
Across millions of hectares of Australia’s fores...
The biochar revolution: from grassroots to industry adoption 29 April, 2022
An initiative by a South West Landcare group more ...
SWCC to Lead Region on Drought and Climate Resilience 26 April, 2022
South West Catchments Council (SWCC) is delighted ...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report