Cliff Winfield is the East Ward Councillor and Deputy President of Shire of Manjimup and a Ministerial appointee to Department of Water – Warren Donnelly Water Advisory Committee, and Geonames Committee. Cliff has a long association with horticulture, viticulture, aquaculture, forestry, land management, conservation and Landcare in the South West. Through SWCC Board membership, he aims to contribute to sustainable land, water, coastal and marine resource management for the benefit of the community and the planet.
Winter nitrogen on pastures: Trial shows how to reduce feed costs and risk of leaching 3 May, 2021
A pasture response trial near Busselton has shown ...
$20 Million Drought Resilience Boost for South West 29 April, 2021
Southwest WA will be better prepared for the impac...
Chasing the “triple-crown” regenerative grazing system 22 April, 2021
Manjimup farmers Jake Ryan and his father Gary are...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report