Cliff Winfield is the East Ward Councillor and Deputy President of Shire of Manjimup and a Ministerial appointee to Department of Water – Warren Donnelly Water Advisory Committee, and Geonames Committee. Cliff has a long association with horticulture, viticulture, aquaculture, forestry, land management, conservation and Landcare in the South West. Through SWCC Board membership, he aims to contribute to sustainable land, water, coastal and marine resource management for the benefit of the community and the planet.
Enhanced Remnant Vegetation Pilot 29 September, 2021
On 29th September 2021, the Australian Government ...
Payments to South West Farmers to Improve Native Remnant Vegetation 1 September, 2021
On 31st August, the Australian Government announce...
Soils Health Podcast Series 5 October, 2021
The Soils Health podcasts are produced by the Univ...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report