Bill Biggs is the Principal of Biggs & Associates Consulting Services which specialises in environmental management and process control. Bill has worked as a SWCC Director for the past four years and has more than thirty years of experience in environmental management in the mining and resources industry, as...
Kathleen Broderick has more than 25 years of professional experience in natural resource management. Kath’s experience combines social and institutional research with practical contributions to management of water quality improvement, tourism and Indigenous management in the Great Barrier Reef Catchments, Natural Resource Management ‘NRM South’ in Tasmania, and salinity...
Andy Paterson left full-time employment in February 2018 after a long career as a researcher, manager and leader delivering science, technology, innovation and industry development in the agri-food sector. His personal goal is to remain active, informed and relevant by engaging in a range of activities that he...
Cliff Winfield is the East Ward Councillor and Deputy President of Shire of Manjimup and a Ministerial appointee to Department of Water – Warren Donnelly Water Advisory Committee, and Geonames Committee. Cliff has a long association with horticulture, viticulture, aquaculture, forestry, land management, conservation and Landcare in the South...
Karen Boyce holds a bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering from University of Adelaide and is a graduate of the Company Directors Course and a current member of Australian Institute of Company Directors. She has effectively matched these qualifications to deliver business-focused outcomes leveraging deep technical expertise. Karen has held...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report