Kathleen Broderick has more than 25 years of professional experience in natural resource management. Kath’s experience combines social and institutional research with practical contributions to management of water quality improvement, tourism and Indigenous management in the Great Barrier Reef Catchments, Natural Resource Management ‘NRM South’ in Tasmania, and salinity...
Brian Piesse has extensive experience in local government, strategic planning, executive management, business and market development, and education governance. Brian has held senior executive roles in several international chemical and fertiliser companies and is a former Board Member of the CRC for Soil and Land Management. He is currently...
“Enjoys working within the NRM community, were together, our individual achievements can achieve exponential gains for the environment. Working together so our individual achievements enable exponential gains within our physical and community environments.”
Enhanced Remnant Vegetation Pilot 29 September, 2021
On 29th September 2021, the Australian Government ...
Payments to South West Farmers to Improve Native Remnant Vegetation 1 September, 2021
On 31st August, the Australian Government announce...
Soils Health Podcast Series 5 October, 2021
The Soils Health podcasts are produced by the Univ...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report