Kathleen Broderick has more than 25 years of professional experience in natural resource management. Kath’s experience combines social and institutional research with practical contributions to management of water quality improvement, tourism and Indigenous management in the Great Barrier Reef Catchments, Natural Resource Management ‘NRM South’ in Tasmania, and salinity...
Brian Piesse has extensive experience in local government, strategic planning, executive management, business and market development, and education governance. Brian has held senior executive roles in several international chemical and fertiliser companies and is a former Board Member of the CRC for Soil and Land Management. He is currently...
“Enjoys working within the NRM community, were together, our individual achievements can achieve exponential gains for the environment. Working together so our individual achievements enable exponential gains within our physical and community environments.”
SWCC Signs Recovery Plan for Boranup Forest 18 January, 2022
The Calgardup Fire of December 2021 which burned v...
A Dog’s Day Out to Protect Possums 17 January, 2022
SWCC Threatened Species Project Manager, Jaya Vaug...
Be a Responsible Pet Pawrent this Christmas! 23 December, 2021
This Christmas, you could secure your place on San...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report